qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Can anybody help me figure out what has been done about flo

From: Guan, Qiang
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Can anybody help me figure out what has been done about floating point multiply in QEMU?
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 17:36:58 +0000

Hi, Everybody

I am a freshman in QEMU.

I want to figure out what is happening in emulating the floating point calculation in QEMU. I checked the codes in target-i386/translate.c, but I cannot find anything about floating point calculation, I can only find the emulation about integer "mul" or "div". My question is what did QEMU do when they need to emulate a floating point calculation? where are these codes?

Best wishes

Qiang