qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu log path command line options

From: Matthew Fernandez
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu log path command line options
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 10:33:07 +1000

Hi all,

I was planning on sending a patch to allow you to specify the log file
location on the command line (as opposed to having it hard coded to
/tmp/qemu.log). As this seems like a relatively straightforward
feature to me, I was wondering if there was some philosophical reason
why it's never been implemented. Please let me know if there are any
objections to this feature. If not, I'll send through the patch when
I've pulled together the relevant changes.

Note, I'm not on the mailing list, so please CC me directly when replying.

Thanks,
Matthew