qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] test images for qemu omap1 machines (cheetah, sx1, sx1-v1)

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: [Qemu-devel] test images for qemu omap1 machines (cheetah, sx1, sx1-v1)
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 14:28:29 +0100

Hi; I'm currently looking at pulling the omap3 support patches into
shape for submitting to upstream qemu. As part of this I'd like to
test that I don't accidentally break the existing omap1/omap2 support.
I have a test image for omap2 (n800/n810), but haven't been able
to find any for the omap1 machines (cheetah, sx1, sx1-v1) we support.

Does anybody have any test images for these omap1 machines?

Thanks in advance
-- PMM