qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Question on virtio disk maximum index and maximum partition

From: Wei Liu
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Question on virtio disk maximum index and maximum partition
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 09:06:36 +0800

Hi, all.

I'm programming for virtio disk support in Xen tool stack. I would
like to know the limitation of virtio disk.

That is, what's the maximum number of disks supported through virtio
bus, and what's the maximum number of partitions supported per disk.

If I'm posting to the wrong list, please point me the right direction.

Thanks.

--
Best regards
Wei Liu