qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Proposal

From: Al Hassan
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Proposal
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 14:36:47 -0400

   Hello, I am personal aide to former Interior Minister Habib el-Adly in the
cabinet of former regime of Mubarak. As a result of the political revolt and
revelation in my country, my boss is looking for a business deal to take part
of his huge cash in the banks out of Egypt before it’s frozen completely.
Details of this can be read through this link below;
http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/8223474-three-former-ministers-top-mubaraks-party-member-detained-in-egypt.
 Once we are able to get a concrete reply from you , we will discuss the deal
in full details and see how far we can go from there.

Regards Mr. Hassan Ali