qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [QAPI+QGA 2/3] QAPI code generation infrastructure v2

From: Michael Roth
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [QAPI+QGA 2/3] QAPI code generation infrastructure v2
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 12:03:04 -0500

On 06/08/2011 11:43 AM, Luiz Capitulino wrote:
On Fri,  3 Jun 2011 17:32:58 -0500
Michael Roth<address@hidden>  wrote:

This is Set 2/3 of the QAPI+QGA patchsets.

I have started taking a look at this series, but it turns out that this is
complex stuff and I'd like to spend time playing with it and testing it
throughly.

I don't oppose merging this as is, as this series doesn't touch current QMP.
So I assume we'll have enough time to fix possible bugs before doing a mass
conversion.

Yah, it's fairly well isolated from the rest of qemu. The error and json stuff (set1) was the only bit that would have an affect on qemu/qmp behavior, and that's been merged.

The only problem is that all the patches have my signed off but I haven't
really reviewed them[*], so I'd feel more comfortable if they were removed
before merging (or that you wait for my review).

  * I guess that happened because Michael pulled from my repo and my git am
    hook has the '-s' flag...

Doh, yah the sign-offs were included in the commits I pulled. Sorry about that.

To be clear though, are you referring to patches 1-3 of set1? I don't see your sign-off in any patches in this set.