qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

From: 용준 공용준 via LinkedIn
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 15:19:57 +0000 (UTC)

LinkedIn

용준 공용준 requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Jiajun,

- 용준

View invitation from 용준 공용준

DID YOU KNOW you can showcase your professional knowledge on LinkedIn to receive job/consulting offers and enhance your professional reputation?
Posting replies to questions on LinkedIn Answers puts you in front of the world's professional community.

© 2011, LinkedIn Corporation