qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

From: Ashish Gupta via LinkedIn
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 14:37:16 +0000 (UTC)

LinkedIn

Ashish Gupta requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Jiajun,

- Ashish

View invitation from Ashish Gupta

DID YOU KNOW you can be the first to know when a trusted member of your network changes jobs?
With Network Updates on your LinkedIn home page, you'll be notified as members of your network change their current position. Be the first to know and reach out!

© 2011, LinkedIn Corporation