qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] SSH console for qemu

From: Nikita A Menkovich
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] SSH console for qemu
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 12:36:28 +0400

Seems no, I think, that the best way is running some kind of ssh
daemon, that connects to console (/dev/vcsa1 for example), that listen
on port and send to output console events on boot, and allow to work
with server with simple ssh client. Also important feature will be
saving history of output.

--
Nikita A Menkovich
http://libc6.org/