qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] PCI with Xilinx virtex-ml507 board

From: Lê Đức Tài
Subject: [Qemu-devel] PCI with Xilinx virtex-ml507 board
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 11:31:17 +0800 (SGT)

Hi,
It seems that virtex board doesn't have a PCI bus emulation.
I have tried to create one using ppc4xx_pci_init() function but it doesn't work.
Could you help me some ideas to create PCI bus for virtex board?
Or if you have already implemented PCI for virtex (I think that PCI is necessary to init Ethernet), could you send me the patch?

Thank you very much,
Tai