qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Need help: IO Functionality for Hardware

From: Philip Loh
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Need help: IO Functionality for Hardware
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 10:14:54 +0800

I am attempting to develop some code for a new board and am stuck trying to implement a working IO system. How can I stream input to my qemu-system-X executable and, for example, get something to be output from it, say, print to screen, without using fprintf? Thanks!

Also, what does cpu_physical_memory_read and the write version do, and how are they ever called?

--
Philip Z Loh,
Intern at Aeste Works (M),