qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu-user[armel/mips] and debian-rootfs

From: Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu-user[armel/mips] and debian-rootfs
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 17:59:45 -0300

On Mar 12 Jul 2011 11:23:40 riku voipio escribió:
> Hi Wesley
[snip]
> For whatever reason I was unable to apply your patches directly, so I
> had to recreate them.
>
> I've rolled your patches to:
>
> http://git.linaro.org/gitweb?p=people/rikuvoipio/qemu.git;a=shortlog;h=refs
> /heads/linux-user-for-upstream

I have tested this by getting the source code, creating a Debian package as if
it were a NMU of the last version in Sid (although with different sources, but
fair enough for testing I guess) and I can say it works :-)

I have both been able to setup a rootfs for my Ubiquiti RouterStation Pro and
also compiled some qt stuff in a chroot in my desktop :-)

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

--
The box said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed Linux.
  Anonymous

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/