qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Need to find OS running in VMs

From: bharath pb
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Need to find OS running in VMs
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 07:52:33 -0700

Hi,

  how to find which OS running in my VMs..?

If I can select the OS to deploy, which OS I can choose..? And how to deploy in KVM ?
I need a simple os to do some samll processing, stiarge and computation which can run on KVM ..

 I’m using KVM hyper visor   since I’m using open nebula to manage the VMs  I need to know more about this ..