qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Sales Lead from www.mail-archive.com

From: Google Business
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Sales Lead from www.mail-archive.com
Date: 27 Jul 2011 16:07:44 +0530

Hi,

I am Dolly and came to know that you have a website as www.mail-archive.com. But your website is not easily searchable in Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines as " car on rent ahmadnagar" .

Millions of people are looking at search engines for their needs but you are not visible when they are actually looking for you and hence you lost your sales lead. Around 90% of all website traffic comes from the search engines. Now you can imagine, how much sales lead you can generate more if you are on higher side of Google, Yahoo, Bing & many more.

"High rankings are great, but what do they mean to a business? We talked to Travel Agent from Kolkata recently, and asked him, were he getting any new business from the Internet? He was getting two or three new clients in a month from his website, and he's currently getting 150 to 170 new clients in a month after subscribing our seo services from past 7 months. That's a dramatic difference: he was nearly going bankrupt and was close to shutting up his business, and now he has to hire 16 new sales executives to handle sales leads " .

Our clients' consistently tell us that their customers find them because they were on top of Google (and they meant organic search on Google). Being at the top of Google is the best thing you can do for your company's online reputation and grow your business too.

We are aware of the vast number of SEO companies that make tall claims to boost your site's traffic. We consider ourselves very different. We are NOT looking for a one time deal, but a long term business relationship by showing you a very good work, which is only sales & more sales.

Search Engine Optimization Service Subscription Charges

SEO Plan

Keyword  Research & Optimized

Guaranteed Business Listing - Keywords

Subscription Charges
(in INR / Month)

After Discount
(in INR / month)

Your Saving

Economy

15

5

9,000

6,000

3,000

Popular

25

10

15,750

10,000

5,750

Premium

50

15

24,300

15,000

9,300

Gold

75

25

36,000

25,000

11,000

Platinum

100

35

54,000

35,000

19,000

# Implementation Charge (On page Optimization): Rs. 1500/-.

# Pay 3 months subscription in advance and get waiver of implementation charges.

# Above cost includes service tax @ 10.3%.

As a preferred client, we will provide you with discount on above mentioned monthly subscription charges.

This offer is valid till  11-8-2011.

Your discount coupon no:  TL1111820

We believe Good SEO = More sales

Our Gurrantee:

1.      We'll bring (your desired) number of keywords to the top page of Google.com in a committed time frame of 120 maximum days from the date of your subscription.

2.      Unlimited visitors, hits and clicks on all search engines at no additional cost.

3.      If we are unable, then we shall work free of cost even after the committed time frame till we achieve the same.

4.      Through our monthly reporting, we'll keep on monitoring and notifying you the % increase in traffic & sales in your website.

5.      After the keywords are on top, still sales are unsatisfactory for you, then we can further add Conversion-rate-optimization work for more sales.

6.      Gurrantee are subject to continuation of your subscription and terms.

You should choose us for SEO, because:

1.      We are trustworthy people and seek a long term business relationship, not a one time deal.

2.      Our SEO prices are arguably the most affordable compared to the market rate. (Starting INR 6000/- only for Indian website owner).

3.      We don't believe in money back guarantee, but a results guarantee. Even if it costs us.

Now if you want to see your business in Google or other major search engines and target more visitors on your website and generate sales leads, we can help you. We hope that you will like to improve the visibility of your website on internet so that you can attract more numbers of customers for your business through Search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and various others.

We are looking forward to a long and fruitful business relationship with you and your company. Feel free to write or call me for further discussion on improvement on visibility of your website.

We mean Business. Give us a chance to earn your respect & testimonial.

We are waiting for your positive response.

For more details, visit us at www.seoin.in

Regards,

Dolly Kapoor

SEO Consultant