qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Log in to the OS through qemu

From: bala suru
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Log in to the OS through qemu
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 09:19:27 -0700

Hi,
I have installed OS on VMs (KVM-Qemu) , one version is ttylinux 9.0 and other is ttylinux 12 .

I have installed these two with opennebula tool kit .  generally I try  to login to the OS using SSH , since ttylinux 12 needs to enable the ethernet  after logged in  to the OS, how to login to the OS through qemu ... i know the username and password for that ..

I checked that through $virsh command ,Both OS running fine , and shows the dmain id and status is running ..

regards
Bala