qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] 0.15 testing, spice, wxp

From: Rick Vernam
Subject: [Qemu-devel] 0.15 testing, spice, wxp
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 21:48:14 -0500

I'd like to do some very high-level testing of qemu-stable-0.15 (qemu-system-
x86_64, specifically) running Linux host, Windows XP SP3 guest.
I'm afraid that I don't have a ready environment for building the windows
guest bits, and the added time requirement simply puts it over the top for me.
Are there updated spice windows guest binaries available anywhere?  I suppose
this would just be the QXL video driver and the guest agent?  From looking at
spice-space.org/download.html I concluded that I'm looking for verion 0.8.x,
but my searches have left me empty handed.

Thanks for any tips,
-Rick