qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Device Configuration

From: Nilay Vaish
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Device Configuration
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 08:43:16 -0500 (CDT)

Hello

Is it possible to configure the set of devices that are emulated when a virtual machine is spawned? In particular, I am looking whether is it possible to create only one DMA controller. The code in file hw/dma.c is creates two DMA controllers. One way would be to just re-write that code so that only one controller is made available. I don't know how this would affect the rest of the system.

Thanks
Nilay