qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Assembly Code Generation Using Tiny Code Generator

From: maheen butt
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Assembly Code Generation Using Tiny Code Generator
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 21:55:04 -0700 (PDT)

Use the  -d switch with out_asm option
e.g,
$ mips-linux-user -d out_asm ...

From: Nithish R <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Sent: Tuesday, August 9, 2011 6:50 AM

Hi,

   I am doing a project on Computing Node Resource Supervisor Base Codes. The project is to  map processes to various PCs in a network based on their current loads.

I need to get the assembly code generated by the tiny code generator for the host OS. I have got the details of how the conversion happens, but I need its output.For that,
should I modify the code of tcg or something?

Nithish R