qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Memory API feature page

From: Avi Kivity
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Memory API feature page
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 18:08:04 +0300

While the memory API is not a feature, it deserves a feature page, so I can put the TODO list there:

  http://wiki.qemu.org/Features/Memory_API

Please consider helping out. Device conversions are easy, if boring, and there's no end to them. There is a lot of more interesting work on the core itself, but I'd like to defer it until conversion is complete.