qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Quastions about pass-through method

From: Gardziejczyk, Kamil
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Quastions about pass-through method
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 13:42:13 +0000

I`ve question about some specific behavior of qemu-kvm in device pass-through method. I`ve tried to pass-through my Ethernet controller with other devices (ie. USB Hub). Everything works fine, but I can`t configure network. There is no problem if I use pass-through only Ethernet controller… (i`m using RH 6.1) Maybe Ethernet device collides with other pci devices? And second question, is any possibility of pass-through devices which share the same IRQ line ie. SATA controllers if i want to use only one of them?

Intel Technology Poland sp. z o.o.
z siedziba w Gdansku
ul. Slowackiego 173
80-298 Gdansk

Sad Rejonowy Gdansk Polnoc w Gdansku,
VII Wydzial Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sadowego,
numer KRS 101882

NIP 957-07-52-316
Kapital zakladowy 200.000 zl