qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [PULL] Memory API fix

From: Avi Kivity
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [PULL] Memory API fix
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 19:50:35 +0300

Anthony, please pull from:

  ssh://master.kernel.org/pub/scm/virt/kvm/qemu-kvm.git memory/core

to receive a memory API fix. The fix is not required for any of the already merged patches, but is needed by other patches in my queue.

I am sending core patches separately than the conversions to increase their visibility.

(and I'll take this opportunity to announce a new layout for the branch:

 - memory/core - core fixes, usually not rebased
 - memory/batch - pending batch
 - memory/queue - the rest of the patches in my queue
- memory/master - a merge of the first three; please post patches based on this branch

this will allow me to fast-path core fixes without rebasing memory/batch, except when a dependency is involved.)

Richard Henderson (1):
      memory: Fix old_portio vs non-zero offset

 memory.c |    4 ++--