qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Armel host (x86 emul.) img disk not writable

From: father_mande
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Armel host (x86 emul.) img disk not writable
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 17:43:40 +0200

Hi all,

Apologize ... I have try using the apt-get install qemu (0.12) and it's seem that it's not target the kernel (because Qnap and chroot don't have the same level), generally all works fine (virtualbox for ex.) only kernel module if needed are to rebuild ...

But at all I have downloaded the 0.15, do the compile (even if I compile some platform that I don't use (but I look about after ...))
Now I can write on the image disk

I will start with a win98 install (it's an Arm soc) ... and see what append.

So sorry for this mess. I hope to post more value in the future ...

Philippe.