qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] stale savannah git repo (was: Re: KVM call agenda for A

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] stale savannah git repo (was: Re: KVM call agenda for April 05)
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 09:34:24 -0500

On 09/22/2011 09:20 AM, Peter Maydell wrote:
On 14 June 2011 14:24, Anthony Liguori<address@hidden>  wrote:
On 06/09/2011 05:14 AM, Peter Maydell wrote:
Ping? Is it possible to either get the savannah git tree to be
automatically mirrored from git.qemu.org, or to remove it?

(This came up on IRC again today.)

We're working on migrating the qemu.org server to something more reliable
that can also provide mailing list hosting.  We'll announce a migration date
by EOW.

Hup! Somebody here was confused by the now-ancient-but-not-deleted
savannah git repo again today. Do we have a timescale for getting
rid of it, reinstating the qemu.org web interface to git, etc ?

OSUOSL had a security breach as part of the kernel.org intrusion so all plans to move are on hold until that whole mess gets straightened out.

The reason I don't have an auto mirror set up with Savannah is that I don't want to publish my private key on a remote server (and the kernel.org break in is a good example of why no one should :-)).

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

Thanks
-- PMM