qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Debugging of Linux init code

From: TusharK
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Debugging of Linux init code
Date: 14 Oct 2011 05:50:28 -0000

Hi,
I would like to debug the head.S code. I compiled the kernel with the debug information and put the breakpoints at start_kernel, __init_begin, decompress_kernel, __start functions. But all these breakpoints except start_kernel were never hit. Always the execution is stopped at start_kernel function. I wanted to debug the code before this function, how can I do that? Can you please provide some information on this.

Thanks & Regards,
Tushar

Treat yourself at a restaurant, spa, resort and much more with Rediff Deal ho jaye!