qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Organic SEO Services

From: Vinay
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Organic SEO Services
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 16:22:02 +0530

`

Hello,

Greetings for the day!

I am Vinay and I am contacting you after looking at your website- .

We are a Leading Indian Based SEO & Web Development Company and one of the very few company which offer organic SEO services with a full range of supporting services such as one way themed text links, blog submissions, directory submissions, article writing and postings, etc.

We are a team of 50+ professionals which includes 18 full time SEO experts. We are proud to inform you that our team handled 100+ SEO projects and obtained 40000+ manually built links in the past 1 year.

We will be glad to assist you with offering our services. Please let me know your Interest so that we can tell you more about Our Services.

Thanks

Vinay Sharma

Online Marketing Consultant

Note: - Though this is not an automated email, we keep on sending out these emails to all those people whom we find eligible of using our services. To unsubscribe from future mails (i.e., to ensure that we do not contact you again for this matter), please send a blank mail to address@hidden email with NO as Subject.