qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] GPLv3 troubles

From: andrzej zaborowski
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] GPLv3 troubles
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 17:00:12 +0200

On 18 October 2011 15:03, Anthony Liguori <address@hidden> wrote:
> Okay, let's get serious about it.  I set up the following wiki page for
> coordination:
>
> http://wiki.qemu.org/Relicensing

The bottom section with "some SVN authors" has a bunch of files by me
that are "GPLv2".  Most of them were probably meant to be GPLv2+ but
the header had been copy&pasted.  Where I'm the copyright owner I
agree for them to be put under any later GPL version.  Other SVN
contributors need to be looked up in the svn commit messages. (that
section's heading is missing a "not"?)

Cheers