qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Grab this opportunity to win a brand new iPad 2!

From: HomeGuru
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Grab this opportunity to win a brand new iPad 2!
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 01:00:26 -0700

"I was so surprised when I received a call from HomeGuru. As an Investor, I found HomeGuru to be innovative and customer oriented by providing daily and weekly news. These give me relevant up-to-date real estate info while I am on the move. Thank you so much"

"I am very happy winning the iPad. This is the first time such a survey exists and I believe it will definitely help us agents to promote the properties
we are selling. Glad that HomeGuru and the agents can forge a good partnership through this."

"This is a great news for me. I am very happy winning the Dell Laptop. The Online survey is very useful and it helps me with my planning for future investment. HomeGuru is the best and I will definitely recommend it to my friends. Thank you so much. "

"I was surprised about the win as this is my very first time winning a contest. Doing this survey is definitely helpful for the industry to understand what the market thinks.
I will definitely recommend HomeGuru to my friends."

"I am an Investment Analyst
who looks for property for investment. I have found HomeGuru to be useful, user friendly and easy to navigate.
I am glad that someone has thought about having a quarterly survey to help investors like me to have more insightful info.”

"I found my property via the Fullhouse.com.my property portal while I was working in Penang. The online survey proved to be very useful to
me as it was very detailed and provided insights into the market trends and development. This really helps me with my planning for future purchases as an investor. HomeGuru.com.my is the best."

*Terms & Conditions Apply. To view, click here.

HomeGuru is part of the PropertyGuru Network which includes websites like:
www.PropertyGuru.com.sg I www.CommercialGuru.com.sg I www.LoanGuru.com.sg I www.HomeGuru.com.my, www.FullHouse.com.my I www.Rumah.com I www.DDproperty.com

Update Profile / Unsubscribe