qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] New message-Cheque 0000904533 on hold.

From: The Co-operative Bank
Subject: [Qemu-devel] New message-Cheque 0000904533 on hold.
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 22:20:02 +0900

Dear Customer,

You Have One New Message
You have a new message in online banking.

Subject: Cheque on hold.

Resolve the problem.

We telephoned you today in relation to your Cheque payment, unfortunately we were unable to contact you on the telephone numbers registered for your account to verify the details.
You have receive a Cheque with a possible error in writing your name,
for more security verify before you cashing.
Please click on the following link to to view a foto copy of the Cheque.
JQLHH0Y0000904533