qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] about NPIV with qemu-kvm.

From: ya su
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] about NPIV with qemu-kvm.
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 20:53:53 +0800

hi, hannes

      I really appreciate your clarify of my daze.

      as to improve vm's storage io perfomance as nearly hardware's,
it seems the only way is something like sr-iov by hba card.  NPIV can
not achieve this goal.

      I remember that LSI released some kind SAS controller(IR 2008?)
which support sr-iov , but there is not any document which describes
the steps to config. I wonder if your have any clues to help? thanks.

Regards.

Suya.