qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] We have now entered 1.0 hard freeze

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] We have now entered 1.0 hard freeze
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 08:10:37 -0500

On 11/02/2011 08:08 AM, Max Filippov wrote:
Hi.

If you're a contributor and have a question about a patch that didn't make
the hard freeze, please feel free to ask about it, but at this point, it's
very unlikely to make it to 1.0.

My pull request for the xtensa
(http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2011-10/msg03962.html)
haven't got any attention.

I'm expecting Blue to pull that. It made it in time for 1.0. The same is true for TCGi.

I can resend it, should you reconsider applying it, or I can resend
only 'fixes'-part of it.

And also I'd like it to be clarified, whether I should consider myself
a contributor or a submaintainer.

If you do PULL requests, you're a submaintainer :-)

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

If you're a submaintainer, it's up to you about whether you continue taking
new features into your tree during the freeze.  I would strongly encourage
it.  But only send pull requests that contain bug fixes from this point on.