qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] oVirt workshop links

From: Dor Laor
Subject: [Qemu-devel] oVirt workshop links
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2011 14:35:43 +0200

http://www.ovirt.org/ is a complete set of open source management code, specific for qemu/kvm. It is based on Red Hat's RHEV-M code which is our enterprise ready solution for VMs (now java based, no windows, thanks for asking). Beyond plenty of Red Hat developers, the project got the support of IBM, Cisco, Suse, Intel, Netapp and Ubuntu.

Under the oVirt umbrella, multiple projects live such as the vdsm (host high level api in python), storage/networking api, jboss backend based code, gui, soon the Memory Overcommit Management code and more.

Last week the first workshop around the project took place:

http://ovirt.org/wiki/Workshop_schedule
Pls check the slides and the code.

You're welcome to follow and participate. Hope that we'll get to see it co-located w/ the next kvm-forum 2012 in Barcelona.

Cheers,
Dor