qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU Mascot Contest

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU Mascot Contest
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 12:41:23 -0600

On 11/11/2011 08:41 AM, Andreas Färber wrote:
Hi,

Am 10.11.2011 23:10, schrieb Anthony Liguori:
[...]  I thought it would be a fun part of the 1.0 release to have a
logo competition to create an official image of Q.

So break out Gimp, Inkscape, or your favorite image editor and submit an
icon for consideration!  If we get enough proposals over the next couple
weeks, we'll setup a vote before the 1.0 release.

To submit an icon, just sent an email to qemu-devel with the icon and
include an [ICON] tag in the subject.  The only real rules are that the
license must be an open license that allows redistribution of derived
works.  SVG images are certainly preferred.

I'm excited to see what people come up with!  Happy Gimping!

Could we make the end date of this contest explicit, please? Dec 1 GMT?

Yes, let's say Dec 1st.

Is there any prize for the winner apart from eternal fame and glory?
Like a free PULL or an exciting week handling qemu-trivial? :)

In the very least, I'll buy the winner a beer or tasty beverage of choice at the next KVM Forum ;-)

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

Cheers,
Andreas