qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] New RC List

From: Jason Yin
Subject: [Qemu-devel] New RC List
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 15:03:26 +0800

Dear Sir,

Nice day. We might communicate before. It is Jason from PINIPOWER, the Professional and Honest manufacturer for quality Lipo batteries in RC market.

  1. USAGE on R/C helicopters, airplanes and cars:
     Align helicopters, Esky helicopters, Walkera helicopters, Cessna, Jets, Pitts and so on.
  2. USAGE on RC transmitter:
     Futaba, JR, Esky, WFLY radio, etc... Both 6ch and 8-9CH transmitters.
  3. QUALITY CONTROL:
     1) All cells are certainly A grade for productions.
     2) QC PROCEDURE:
     Materials inspection - Quality Check on products - Invite pilots for testing

We do honest business and have our own experienced R&D team, technical team and QC system that enables high quality products.

Website: www.pinipower.com.
Any of your suggestions and opinions for mutual business will be appreciated.

Thanks and best regards,

Jason Yin
Export manager

Web: www.pinipower.com
Tel: 0086–20–34482709
Add.: 9 Dongcuibei Street, Hailian Road Guangzhou
Guangdong 510230 China.