qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Power Presentations with Richard La Faber

From: Ignitiative Workshops
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Power Presentations with Richard La Faber
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 19:00:46 -0700

Richard La Faber's Power Presentations Workshop - A one day workshop
that will fine-tune delivery techniques and raise performance levels so as
to achieve maximum results from presentations.

Hello,

Do you want to be able to:

If you answered "yes" to one or more of the points above, then you should attend Richard La Faber's Power Presentations workshop. In Richard's signature style of delivery, you will not only walk out having all the objectives above met, but you will, like the many participants whom have experienced his sessions, feel inspired and motivated after the session. Expect real life stories of inspiration, practical examples, quick-fire tips and more, as Richard guides you and the rest of the class through from the beginning to the end of a success presentation.

This workshop is highly recommended for:

Click here for your e-flyer to this workshop, which contains all the info you need.

Workshop Details: