qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] (no subject)

From: Erik Lotspeich
Subject: [Qemu-devel] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 20:50:39 -0600

Hi,

I posted this on qemu-discuss and didn't receive any replies; sorry
for posting it twice.

I have OpenSUSE 12.1 and I have a 64-bit Windows 7 VM that recognizes
the emulated ICH6 sound (HDA audio device).  Although Windows
recognizes this sound device just fine, there is no sound from the
Windows 7 VM.  Sound works fine in KDE and from all other applications
on the Linux side.  I would appreciate any ideas or help?

Thanks!

Regards,

Erik