qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] 12 Days Left!

From: Layne Davlin
Subject: [Qemu-devel] 12 Days Left!
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 13:03:09 -0800

  If you cannot view this email, please click here to view an online version.
unsubscribe / update profile | forward to friend | subscribe

Only 12 More Days Left....
It's almost time!  The end of the year is close behind.  Don't forget to make the change.

Great time to start using Einstein HR for all of your companies payroll, HR, benefits and workers' compensation needs in 2012.

Einstein HR has been Voted the Best in Customer Service by Gwinnett Magazine for 2011!  Third year in a row!  This means only one thing, we deliver great service to you and your business.

Services Provided to Make Life Easier Are:
  • Payroll Administration - Payroll, Tax Payments, Reporting, Direct Deposits, W-2's, etc.

  • Workers' Compensation Coverage - Pay-As-You-Go Workers' Compensation.  Pay what you use, not what you think you may use.  Higher limits, easier claims.

  • Benefits Administration - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, etc.  These are all things you don't want to deal with.  We can help you.  Get that dental plan you want.  Take out that Vision plan too.
  • Human Resources Support -

Our dedicated staff is here to assist you with last minute changes and making sure you get what you need.

If your company uses one of the big guys for payroll, or you just want to get these kind of task off your plate, Einstein HR is here to help you in 2012.

Happy Holidays and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Layne Davlin
770-962-1700 x 9100
#EinsteinHR
Informational Video

Credit: Flickr/ewan traveler
Credit: Flickr/Tumbleweed:-)
Credit: Flickr/origami joel

  Einstein HR 330 S Culver St Lawrenceville GA 30046 P: 770-962-1700 x 9100