qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU TB Unlinking due to interrupt.

From: Xin Tong
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU TB Unlinking due to interrupt.
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 20:29:50 -0500

QEMU performs a recursive unchaining on the current executing tb when
a timer fires.  This timer is set by setitimer in the qemu-timer.c.
This is what I mean by "interrupt pending". Of course, there are
interrupts from emulated devices as well, but i do not know how that
is set up, i.e. how tcg_handle_interrupt is called when the devices
finishes some work. I hope you can enlighten me on that.

Thanks

Xin