qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Auto lamps suppliers hope to cooperate with you/Hayeo Co.,

From: Chris.Liu
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Auto lamps suppliers hope to cooperate with you/Hayeo Co., Ltd.
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 07:25:57 +0800

Good day, dear.

I am Chris from Hayeo Co.,Ltd., hope didn't bother you.

Hayeo is a professional manufacturer of auto lamps.

There can be provided design and development, mold making, production, processing and products to you.

Reply to me,please. Let's talk about some more detail.

Hope to cooperation with you.

Best regards!

Here can supply those products:

.HID lamps

.LED lamps

.Angel eyes(CCFL/LED)

.LED work lights

.Off-road led light bar

.LED strip lights(soft strip lights/knight rider lights)

.Daytime running lights

.G4 for general lamp

Click here to contact me:address@hidden

Chris.Liu

E-mail:address@hidden

Guangdong Hayeo Industry and Trade Co., Ltd.