qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Problem editing wiki page in wiki.qemu.org

From: Orit Wasserman
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Problem editing wiki page in wiki.qemu.org
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 12:38:45 +0200

Hi Anthony,
I'm trying to edit a wiki page I create in qemu.org.

I get the following error:

Your IP address has been automatically blocked because it was used by another
user, who was blocked by Mjt.
The reason given is this:
Autoblocked because your IP address has been recently used by "Chruse Arroyo".
The reason given for Chruse Arroyo's block is: "Spamming links to external
sites"
Start of block: 20:21, 17 December 2011
Expiry of block: 20:21, 18 December 2011
Intended blockee: 127.0.0.1
You may contact Mjt or one of the other administrators to discuss the block.
Note that you may not use the "e-mail this user" feature unless you have a
valid e-mail address registered in your user preferences and you have not been
blocked from using it.
Your current IP address is 127.0.0.1, and the block ID is #132.
Please include all above details in any queries you make.

Any idea how to solve it ?

Regards,
Orit Wasserman