qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Summary of Anthony's 'next' queue

From: Igor Mammedov
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Summary of Anthony's 'next' queue
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 16:23:34 +0100

Anthony Liguori <anthony <at> codemonkey.ws> writes:

> 006  pingfank <at> linux.vnet.ibm.com Introduce a new bus "ICC" to connect
> APIC

Hi Anthony,

I'm re-basing cpu hot-plug from qemu-kvm.git to qemu.git and to get working
cpu hot-plug the above mentioned 006 patch is required.

Is it still on your qemu.git tree?

BTW: this patch won't apply cleanly to qemu.git since it was written for
qemu-kvm.git
I have an adapted version of it, based on the latest version I could find
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/125074/
Would you like me to re-post it as part of cpu hot-plug series for qemu.git?

--
Thanks,
 Igor