qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [Spice-devel] Vioserial of Windows guest OS on Qemu 0.1

From: Charles . Tsai-蔡清海-研究發展部
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [Spice-devel] Vioserial of Windows guest OS on Qemu 0.15
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 10:03:04 +0800

Vadim,

I am sorry that it was my mistake because I did not see there was a PIC device
which was  created with no  device driver installed.
Instead of updating the driver, I ran the hardware installation wizard to
install the Vioserial driver.
As such, the system  could not install the device for me since it was taken
over by another device already.
Thank you for your help and I learned a lot about how a hardware device is
virtualized by Qemu.