qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] direct usage of rt_clock instead of rtc_clock

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: [Qemu-devel] direct usage of rt_clock instead of rtc_clock
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 19:04:21 +0100

Hi Peter and Andrzej,

the following four files in hw/ are using rt_clock directly

  omap1.c
  pxa2xx.c
  strongarm.c
  twl92230.c

instead of rtc_clock. This means that they're not completely deterministic when using -icount or in the future qtest. A simple search-and-replace would be okay I think. However they could also use a notifier to update the timers whenever the rtc_clock jumped backwards (see commit 17604da). If you are going to add the notifier I'll happily leave the work to you; otherwise I'll post the search-and-replace patch.

Paolo