qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] git bisect results

From: Jan Kiszka
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] git bisect results
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:19:12 +0100

On 2012-01-25 12:48, address@hidden wrote:
> Hi Jan,

You should CC me then... :)

> This little change fixes my problem with the usb-tablet update rate.
>
> Can you please verify if this has some side effects?

Surely as it disables in general valid code, namely the auto-grabbing
feature. You should notice the difference.

> If not, can you post a real patch?
> I don't know how to handle the whole patching and committing stuff exactly.

We need to understand the problem first anyway, and as I cannot
reproduce it, I will need you help:

Can you instrument the code, e.g. with printf, to find out which of the
disabled branches is taken when, specifically how often? Can you also
check if values like max_x/max_y or the ev->motion content make sense
for your setup?

Thanks,
Jan