qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [help]how to make qemu-img utility to support writting file

From: 马磊
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [help]how to make qemu-img utility to support writting file or directory to the image file
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 17:02:21 +0800

Hi,
    qemu-img is only to support create/info and so on whithout writting operation to the image file.
     I have ported the reading operation for a image file form grub2 to qemu-img. But NTFS document online  is not detailed enough, how to do inorder to achieve the goal of writting to a image file?
    If anyone encountered the same problem, please reply to me.
    Thanks ahead!

Bruce