qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] KVM call agenda for tuesday 31

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] KVM call agenda for tuesday 31
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 17:53:48 -0600

On 01/30/2012 05:41 PM, Andreas Färber wrote:
Am 30.01.2012 19:55, schrieb Juan Quintela:
Please send in any agenda items you are interested in covering.

QOM roadmap update:
* Series 3/4 is on the list.
->  Please officially designate a merge date (Friday?).
->  To make review sensible, I ask for a hard device freeze until merged.
    I.e., no new devices and no conflicting changes to DeviceInfo.

* Further roadmap: i440FX, CPU, MemoryRegion (when, who, where, how)

VMState:
Anthony specifically said that VMState were not affected by QOM and that
patches should not be deferred until the merge. Yet there's no review
and/or decision-making for a month now. Ping^2 for AHCI+SDHC.

Do you have pointers (to pending VMState patches)?

Mascot contest:
Any update? Were there too few entries? Has it been forgotten?
If the contest is still open then that should be stated on the list.

Yes, I'm falling victim to perfectionism here attempting to find a clever online voting mechanism. I'm just going to hold a vote over the mailing list. I'll post an email tomorrow with details.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

Andreas