qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] building qemu on Oracle Solaris 11 x64

From: Ben Taylor
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] building qemu on Oracle Solaris 11 x64
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 22:25:01 +0000

Solaris can be a bit tricky since it supports 32 and 64-bit
applications.  Oracle Solaris 11 disabled 32-bit "boot" but
still supports 32-bit applications.

Are the rest of the libraries in the generated Makefile 32-bit or
64-bit?  On Solaris, it's fairly easy to tell since the 64-bit libraries
are ..../lib/64 (or various links to 64 such as amd64 -> 64 or
sparcv9 -> 64).