qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Email Prospects and Email Broadcasting Services

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Email Prospects and Email Broadcasting Services
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 16:16:03 +0000

Hello,

My name is Lynn Taylor and I’m curious to know if you may require our Email Lists or Email Marketing services for your company, clients, partners, etc.

Our Services are the Optimum Solutions for anyone’s concern towards Sales in terms to Increase their Profits, Market Shares and Return on Investments.

If you feel this is not for you but you know somebody who may be interested in the review of lead generation, then please feel free to forward this email to them and I’ll be happy to help.

We are a Multichannel Database Solutions Company, specialized in B2B Lists, B2C Lists, Direct Marketing Lists, Consumer Lists, Tele-Prospecting Lists, Email Lists, etc. across the Globe for all Industry verticals with a data pool over 20 Million opt-in & dual verified contacts.

Primary Services Include Target Based Lists(B2B & B2C), Email Broadcasting, Email and Data Appending, Reverse Appending, Data Cleansing, Tele-Prospecting, Email Marketing, Data Entry Projects and many more.

Customized List - We also build and source contacts for your target audience, if you could help me with your specific target description by mentioning any of these like Industry/SIC Code of Companies/Product Users/Title or Job responsibility, Geographical Area, Revenue Type, Size of Company, etc.

Our Universal Database Comprise Complete information like Company Name, Company URL, Full Name, First Name, Last Name, Title, Telephone Number, Fax Number, Physical Address with City, State, Country, Zip Code, Industry Type, Employee Size, Revenue Size, SIC Codes and more importantly with their Direct Email Addresses.

We will deliver the lists with unlimited usage license and you can use them for Multi-Channel Marketing Practices.

E-Blast We help you reach out your target audience by deploying emails on your behalf, through the fastest, effective & most efficient delivery mechanism.

Below is a Catalog for few Global Pre-Packaged Lists; have a quick view and let me know if any of them meets your preferred target audience:

LIST CATEGORY

COUNTS

LIST CATEGORY

COUNTS

LIST CATEGORY

COUNTS

Fortune 1000 companies

20,000+

C-Level Executives

1 Million+

Legal Services

40,000+

Globe Businesses

20 Million+

Sales & Marketing Executives

500,000+

Manufacturing

100,000+

American Businesses

10 Million

IT Executives

150,000+

Media and Publishing

40,000+

Australian Executives

150,000+

Advertising

75,000+

Metal & Mining

10,000+

Canadian Executives

250,000+

Aerospace

5,000+

Non-Profit Org.

100,000+

Europe Executives

500,000+

Agriculture

10,000+

Oil, Gas & Energy

15,000+

UK Executives

400,000+

Automotive

20,000+

Pharmaceutical

100,000+

African Executives

12,500+

Biotechnology

7,500+

Real Estate

120,000+

Asia Pac Executives

25,000+

Business Services

100,000+

Retail

100,000+

Indian Executives

200,000+

Construction & Materials

35,000+

Schools, Colleges & Universities

450,000+

Middle East

12,500+

Finance & Banking

250,000+

Sports & Entertainment

10,000+

Technology Users

250,000+

Food & Beverage

6,000+

Technology Companies

80,000+

Health Care Executives

250,000+

Government & Public Sector

12,000+

Telecom

25,000+

Doctors, Physicians & Dentists

350,000+

Hospitality

65,000+

Transportation & Logistics

25,000+

Real Estate Agents

500,000+

HR & Recruiting

150,000+

Veterinary

10,000+

Engineers

45,000+

Insurance

60,000+

North American Consumers

40 Million

USP’s of our Co.: fastest deliverability, affordability, working based on clients budget allocations, global coverage, assurance on services, unlimited usage on lists, etc [Our objective is to tend helpful service at the lowest prices to serve businesses that indeed need us.]

Let me know your thoughts towards purchasing or using our Services.

We’d like to help you develop your business.

Thanks and waiting for your response.

Warm regards,

Lynn Taylor

Business Development

T: +1-302-353-4442 (EST)

E:  address@hidden |

W: www.infinity-intellectuals.com

 P Before printing, think about the environment.

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and destroy all copies of the transmittal.

We respect your confidentiality, In order to Unsubscribe from our mailings, click here to OPT- OUT or reply back as REMOVE in the email subject.