qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] You Are Not Alone. The Key to Taxes

From: Layne Davlin
Subject: [Qemu-devel] You Are Not Alone. The Key to Taxes
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 15:49:41 -0800

  Share
Click here to unsubscribe
Having trouble viewing this e-mail? View it in your browser
You Are Not Alone. The Key to Taxes

Taxes are an evil necessity. We hate them, yet we have to pay them. The complexities of the tax laws can often make you feel alone and stressed. Have no fear any longer as You are not alone.

The laws are always changing and when you own a business the tax laws can seem more than overwhelming. This is how we can help you.

By sharing what we have learned, we can collectively become wiser, feel more secure, and strengthen both our personal and financial efforts.

I hope you can benefit from our list of “good to knows” below.

2011 Tax Changes-

  • Medical Expenses- Workers with Flexible Spending Accounts will have deduction changes in over the counter medicines without a prescription.
  • Energy Tax Credits- Extension of the “25(C)”, yet changes to how it is applies.
  • Teachers- A $250 deduction change in classroom expenses.
  • Brokers- Will see a change in tracking and what is required for reporting.
  • Roth IRA Conversion- Changes in income limits and eligible conversions.
  • Payroll Taxes- 2011 marks the end of last year’s provisions and employee’s share in Social Security taxes.
  • Investment Taxes- Many expire at the end of the 2012 year.
  • Stealth Income Taxes- There is a $3,700 deduction for 2011 due to expire in 2012.
  • ATM- Alternative Tax Minimum- Higher than in 2010 but expires in 2011.
  • General Income Taxes- Same rates as 2010, but a % change in brackets. This too to expire in 2012.

Besides the fear of auditing, that unknowing fear of missed credits and deductions, is enough to keep anyone up at night.  Not to mention that Uncle Sam is not the forgiving kind of uncle.

Did you know that many small businesses are potentially missing out on saving a great deal of cash? Can you really afford to spend more than you really need when it comes to your taxes?

Unless you have a personal accountant, or numerous hours to sift through all the changes in IRS documents, chances are, you are not getting money back that you deserve.

Best of Luck with getting through this 2011 tax season & don’t forget to share what knowledge you have gained, as we all could use a little help now and again………..especially when it comes to taxes.

If you are still feeling a little left in the dark, or just need some clarification:

We encourage you to reach out and find a solution. We can be your solution. We can show you that no matter how complicated and overbearing your taxes may seem to you, We at Einstein HR assure you that no matter what “ You are Not Alone”

Please note, we are not a tax center, but rather a Financial and People management resource and Federally registered company located here with-in the United States.

Click on any of the links below to take you right to an answer.

(None of these will ask you to download anything), so Don’t worry.

Federal Tax Credit-

http://www.einsteinhr.com/employer-tax-credit-processing/federal-tax-credit-services/

State Tax Credits-

http://www.einsteinhr.com/employer-tax-credit-processing/state-tax-credits-processing-services/

Nationwide Payroll Tax-

http://www.einsteinhr.com/payroll-services/payroll-tax-payment-services/

Benefits Management-

http://www.einsteinhr.com/professional-employer-association-peoaso-services/benefits-management/

Or feel free to call or us directly, no strings what-so-ever-

770- 407-6344 or toll free- 877-687-3622

Einstein HR- We are as Smart as We Sound.

301 some street name, city name, state, country
www.yourwebsite.com | address@hidden
Sales and Support: +1 (555) 555-5555