qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] arm-linux-user, i386-linux-user: Make QEMU act as TCG c

From: Rajat Goyal
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] arm-linux-user, i386-linux-user: Make QEMU act as TCG compiler
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 19:53:54 +0000

Hi Peter,

Would QEMU developers be interested in integrating this TCG compilation functionality that I have been working on into later releases of QEMU? The patch I have right now breaks the original emulation but if there is some interest in supporting static compilation into TCG in the future, I can submit a clean patch which does not break emulation but instead adds a run-time option to generate TCG compilation. I would be grateful if you could let me know.

Many thanks in anticipation.

With warm regards,
Rajat.