qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Add support for new image type

From: Brian Jackson
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Add support for new image type
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 18:16:43 -0600

On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 15:52:49 -0600, Kai Meyer <address@hidden> wrote:

Is it possible to extend qemu to support a new image type? I have an image type that is ready for consumption and I'm looking for the integration point between qemu and the new image format.

The last new image format that was added to Qemu was probably qed.
You could look through the list archives to see the patches that added
that support. Alternatively look through the gitweb interface for the
commit. Part of it is at:

http://git.qemu.org/?p=qemu.git;a=commit;h=75411d236d93d79d8052e0116c3eeebe23e2778b

-Kai Meyer